Tuesday 29 August 2017

get to know adibah aslah

Greetings!

I am Adibah Aslah Abd Aziz, a Master`s degree 1st year student in Kumamoto University. You can call me Adibah or Adeeb (it`s shorter). I am from Malaysia. I have been living in Kumamoto for 3 years now as I did 2 years of my undergraduate studies here. I belong to the department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, majoring in Biomedical Engineering.

There`s nothing interesting about me,actually. During my free time, I like to stay indoors watching dramas, listening to music, trying to play some instruments and sleep (i prefer this one). Although I come to study this far, my dream is to actually becoming a full time housewive and managing house chores.  

3 comments:

  1. What music and dramas do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listen to anything including classical pieces, but my favourite is Muse. For drama, mostly Japanese or Korean.

      Delete
  2. to actually becoming >
    to actually become

    ReplyDelete